Aid to the Church in Need is an international Catholic charity of and for the Catholic Church. We give voice and support to those Catholics who are being persecuted or oppressed because of their faith, or to those struggling to live it due to material poverty. We strongly believe that the world needs faith. Through our work, benefactors and beneficiaries constitute a family united in prayer and generosity.
- A letter by ACN International’s Ecclesiastical Assistant, Father Martin Barta, on the occasion of our 70th anniversary
- Orthodox and Catholics: “Saving unborn children together in the Spirit of Christ”
- Democratic Republic of the Congo – upsurge of violence against the Church. The Archbishop of Kinshasa responds
- “From the very beginning, this charity has been a miracle”
- In Paraguay religious sisters work there, where priests can rarely visit
Aleppo Americas benedictine Christmas Congo Coptic Christians Democratic Republic of Congo displaced Ecumenism Egypt family support Father Jacques Mourad Father Werenfried Fatima Fr. Ziad Hilal Iraq Middle East Christians Nigeria Orthodox Paraguay persecuted Christians persecution pro-life project trip reconstruction refugees religious freedom religious minority religious sisters South Sudan Syria terror attack thank you Ukraine Video África